Saturday, August 10, 2013

Air Force Journey Introduction

Welcome everybody to my blog page, here I will post supplementing material to all of my videos that I upload on YouTube. My YouTube channel can be found here.

It's a lot easier to clarify information in words, post links to good reads about joining the Air Force and it should make your decision easier as I want to provide the most information available from all over the web in one convenient place.

To start off I will tell you a little bit about me so you know who is in the videos and providing you with all of this information.

My name is Brad, I'm 19 years old and in the process of joining the Air Force. I'm currently (8/10/2013) waiting on a waiver approval, so all steps up to that point I can talk to you about in depth as I've already gone through it.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me on here or comment on one of my videos and I'll be glad to help you.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment